Name | Valley Hotel |
Address | 48 Station Road at the junction with Valley Road, Morley |
Built | 1850s |
Closed | Yes |
Demolished | Yes in the 1960s |
Notes | F: P.O. Directory 1861. Built in the 1850s shortly after Morley Low station became operational and it was sometimes used for inquests. Licensee 1905 – Louisa Todd. Source states brewery owner changed from Warwick to John Smith’s. Demolished in the 1960s. |
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment